Tuesday 21 January 2014

Lords of War Event

At this weeks Gambit Games Day I am planning the first Lords of War tournament of the year ...

Starting at 4:30pm after the Pokemon Prerelease event it will consist of 3 rounds of single game battles.
We will be using the mats and decks must be of one faction. Depending on the amount of players the winner will either be the highest scorer after the rounds are finished of there will be a play off to find this years first Lord of War.

I will need 8 players for this event and I will have a couple of spare decks if you don't have one as well as both the current sets on sale!

Please let me know if you are interested in playing and I will make sure you are added to the facebook invite! 

Please note there is no additional cost for this event, and no prize. This will be the first ranking event of 2014 - more detail on this will follow in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment