Tuesday 24 June 2014

Be part of something new!

Over the weekend, I have been luck enough to talk to Black Box Games about some of the exciting ideas for there game Lords of War. I have also been given some ideas for new games that they are thinking of releasing.

One of those games is set on ICE, you play the part of an explorer trying to survive as you are hunted by a polar bear on ice that is beginning to melt in to the ocean. So far it is in the very early testing phase and I only have a paper version that has not seen much play. If you would like to be part of the testing of this very simple little game then let me know as I plan to bring it along tonight!


There are quite a few ideas on the horizon from Black Box and we will hopefully be bringing some more games along soon including some expansion ideas for Lords of War!

No comments:

Post a Comment