Monday 2 June 2014

Lords of War FAQs

As you may know I am just back from a great weekend demoing Lords of War at Expo!


Obviously I played a lot of LOW and I had some great games! I also had the opportunity to clarify a few rules!

I have discovered that ranged units can shoot at any point during the turn! Its basically the same as movement! Many of you may already know this but I did not and now that I do it has really effected how I play and changed my opinion of ranged units! Sometimes shooting before you play a card is quite simply amazing!

There were lots of questions asked at the event and I have decided to try and write up some of the more frequent or challenging ones (a sort of FAQ). For example can a ranged unit shot if it was played engaging an enemy unit, the answer is No not on that turn but on future turns it can unless the enemy is engaging it!

So if you have any questions on the game, please ask and I will speak with Martin or Nick and get the answers we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment