Monday 23 June 2014

What a Great Weekend!

I must send out a big thank you to Nick and Martin at Black Box games for inviting me along to Germany this weekend to demonstrate 'Lords of War'

It was a long trip but and experience that I remember for a long time! Firstly the venue was simply amazing with a great view of the Rhine! The people were amongst the friendliest I have ever met and the reception that the game received was overhelming!


I would presoally like to thank everyone that played this weekend for making it such a positive experience and the welcome that I received. In addition some of the game I played were amongst the most challenging and fun to play that I have ever had! I woould also like to say a big thankyou to Heidelberger for hosting the event and inviting us in the first place!

It was a truely amazing couple of days and a great oportunity to explore what could be next for Lords of War and all I can say at the moment is there are some pretty great things on the horizon!

I though I would share a couple of pictures with you from the weekend ...









No comments:

Post a Comment