Tuesday 15 July 2014

MTG Singles

With the new set being released this Friday I thought it was about time to get some new items in the Rares Folder, I also thought as I no longer have a shop to display them it was about time that I added images and prices to our website.


These will be available to order on the site and pick up at one of our events. The regular events are KD Games Night on Tuesday at the Royal George or KD Magic Night at the Royal George on Friday. You can also choose to pick them up form Tarmount Studio on Thursday mornings from 10am until 1:30pm. If you would rather have the cards delivered then this can also be done, but it will cost an additional £3. To have your cards delivered you will need to add 'My Hermes Delivery' to your basket. (Please note if you are ordering a bigger item from the site that already includes delivery you do not need to add this cost)

In addition to the rares I will also have a selection of commons and uncommons which will be 20p each. These will only be available form one of our events. Older commons and uncommons will now be available at Tarmount Studio (from this Thursday - for just 5p each)

The current collection of rares is quite small but I will try and add new ones each week as we get them, if you would like to see what is currently available then please visit...


No comments:

Post a Comment