Friday 5 September 2014

What comes after 7?

As some of you will be aware I used to have a shop, in fact at one point I had two. We opened number 79 Boundary Road on 7/7/7 and then moved to number 57 High Street in Shoreham three years later. As you can see quite a lot of 7's. Unfortunately I had to close the shop in November last year so clearly 7 is not my lucky number.

So what about I give number 8 ago? Well the garage fom which I have been running the events at the Royal George is number 8 and the events seem to be going pretty well so I think its time to return to the high street...

From week commencing the 8th September we will be trading from number 8 Tarmount Lane in Shoreham.

Before I go any further there are a few things I need to clarify...

Firstly, number 8 is nothing like our other shops.

  • We will be trading under the name of KD Games
  • We will only be selling gaming products (our toys ranges will stay in Tarmount Studio with is very close by)
  • We only have a small space - and I mean really small!
  • We will only be open for a few days a week (more details on opening hours next week)
  • We do not have a playing space.
  • We will still be running FNM events and Tuesday Nights at the Royal George


Although I am not opening until next week, I will be in the shop tomorrow (Saturday) from 2pm to price up the stock - so if your passing please pop in and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment