Monday 3 November 2014

Normal Service will resume...

I have today received my first Bushiroads promo pack to my new business address, which should mean that I no longer experience daelays in getting promotional material for Cardfight Vanguard, Buddyfight and Weiss Schwarz.

It also means that from this week I will be able to issue Promo Pack number 11 at Vanguard League, if your not sure what these cards are here is the list ...

October to December 2014 Shop Tournament prize: Cardfight Pack Vol. 11
Each participant will receive one Cardfight Pack Vol. 11.
Cardfight Pack Vol. 11 contains 1 random card from the following 7 cards.
PR/0120EN Pansy Musketeer, Sylvia
PR/0121EN Awakening Liberator, Freed
PR/0122EN Shadow Blaze Dragon
PR/0123EN Egg Juggler
PR/0124EN Undefeated Mutant, Avectro Zeus
PR/0125EN-B/W Duo Happy Diary, Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment