Thursday 29 January 2015

At last it is on its way!

Announcing Star Realms Expansion: Crisis

For those of you that have purchased Star Realms and enjoying playing what is simply a great game the wait is almost over for the first expansion.

I have today placed our initial order and it should be with us for 10th February. Given the popularity of the original game I expect this to sell out fast. I will be adding it to our website next Friday (6th) so that you can place pre-orders, it will be a case of first come first served. I hope to have it on sale at KD Games night on the 10th as well (depending on pre-orders obviously)

Following on from that there will be some organised events/tournaments as we should be getting our prize support kits before the end of February. I will post more details of prizes and formats in the coming weeks, so if your interested then watch this space!

If you have not played Star Realms yet or have not been able to get hold of the game as it has been out of stock for a number of weeks then the core game should be back in stock as well - let me know if you want one ordered/reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment