Thursday 2 July 2015

How to Play Weiss Schwarz

I have been talking to a couple of people today about the game Weiss Schwarz. This is a game a tried a couple of years back with a Japanese language deck so as you can imagine I found it hard to play. With some of the new set releases this game has become more accessible in the UK so I think it is time to give it another try.

Here is a video showing an full tutorial on the game, some of the explanations are a bit wordy and the narrators speak a little quickly but it does cover most of the mechanics...


The new set for Weiss Schwarz was released last weekend and after the initial sale of full booster boxes I still have a few single boosters for sale. If you would like any of these or a demo game (you will have to allow me to refer to the rules a bit) then why not pop along to the shop on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment