Saturday 28 May 2016

Gambit Sunday

Tomorrow it is Gambit Sunday and it will be at a new venue here in Shoreham...


KD Games will be there all day as usual and I will be bring a selection of items for people to buy as well as some of our demo games for you to use.

I will probably not bring as much as I do normally for Gambit Sunday as I will have a car full of the Gambit scenery and I do not know how much space I will have to display things, so if there is something you want me to bring please let me know and I will see what I can do.

There will be a Vanguard Tournament in the evening but other than that I have not planned any particular activities. That said if there is something that you wish to do please let me know and I am sure we can sort something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment